"The Art is in the Eye of the Beholder"
Born November 26, 1959 in Graz, Austria
- Drawing and painting since early youth
- Various techniques
- 1977 Documenta in Kassel with Prof. Richard Kriesche
- With the art project on German TV
- Teaching degree in art
- Training with Prof. Syzkowitz, Prof. Osterider and Prof. Wallisch
- Art exhibitions: jewelry in Tiffany technique
I was inspired on my way through the exchange with well-known artists:
Gerhard Richter, Michaela Litzka, Carsten Westphal, Prof. Albert Hoffmann, Andreas Claviez, Annegret Schmucker, to name a few.
- Logical brain teasers
- Playing Saxophone